yEncBin Poster Description
Editor: yEncBin Poster is a freeware Windows tool to upload binary files to Usenet newsgroups. It is specifically designed for people who are new to Usenet posting and need a simple tool to start with. Of course it's also handy for experienced uploaders who don't need all the functions and extra settings that for example yEnc PowerPost has.
After you have entered your newsserver Details, it's just a matter of selecting the files to upload, entering the subject of your post and the newsgroup(s) to post your files to. The subject will be created according to the yEnc specification. The first comment has to be entered by the user, the second comment and size are excluded from the subject, because they are only optional.
Some features of yEncBin Poster:
- Easy to set up and use.
- Files are automatically encoded with the yEnc Algorithm.
- Uploading of individual parts (filling).
- Uploading with multiple connections.
- Automatic ShutDown of the computer after upload.
- Show Balloon Tip notification after upload.
- Scheduler to start uploading at a specific time.
- Speed Scheduler to limit upload speed a certain amount of hours per day.
- Upload files via command-line parameters.
- Multilanguage support (currently English, Dutch and French).
- SSL support via Stunnel.
- NZB support.
- Fixed small bug that would sometimes close all connections while upload wasn't finished yet.
- When adding a NZB file, the file number in the subject header of the NZB file will match the length of the other files.
- Fixed a bug that would crash yEncBin Poster after uploading individual parts (filling) was finished.
yEncBin Poster Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in yEncBin Poster 1.0.343
Release notes are not available currently.
yEncBin Poster Requirements
No additional system requirements.